New York Traffic Tickets & Car Accident Data
New York Traffic Ticket Data by Violation Type
Traffic Tickets per County Capita
2018 & 2019 Data Studies
- Despite Efforts, Accidents from Cell Phone Use up 86% in NY
- Younger NY Drivers Get Fewer Tickets for Texting than Speeding
- New York Impaired Driving Falls Again in 2018
- Huge Increase in NY Texting Tickets Issued to Women
- Which Law Enforcement Agencies Issue the Most Tickets in NY?
- How to Avoid a NY Speeding Ticket According to the Data
- Where Women Get the Most Speeding Tickets in New York State
- Where Do Canadian Drivers Get the Most NYS Traffic Tickets?
- Study: States with the Strictest Texting While Driving Laws
- Brooklyn & Manhattan Worst Place to Use Cell Phones While Driving
- Where Are the Worst Drivers in New York State?
- April Is a Slow Month for NY Auto Accidents—But it Won’t Last
If you’d like to share this on social media or your own website, you’re welcome to do so. We simply request that you link back to this page to give our team credit for our work – that’s the kind of citation we can all appreciate.
To learn more about this data, for quotes, interviews or other data requests please contact Elie@rosenblumlaw.com.
About the Rosenblum Law & TrafficTickets.com
Rosenblum Law is the largest and highest customer-rated traffic violations law firm in both NY & NJ. With experienced and skilled traffic violations and criminal defense attorneys, the Firm has a reputation for aggressive representation for anyone facing traffic violations and criminal charges that may result in heavy fines, points and license suspension or revocation, and jail time. With a success rate of well over 90%, the Firm has helped thousands