By: Adam H. Rosenblum Esq. | Last Updated:
New York Criminal Lawyers
There are a number of driving-related crimes outlined by New York Law. While the most common is Driving While Intoxicated (DWI), other common offenses include Aggravated Unlicensed Operation (driving on a suspended or revoked license), driving without insurance, leaving the scene of an accident, and drugs found in a motor vehicle.
Criminal charges mean trouble. Are you a college student? You could get suspended or expelled. Getting sentenced to jail time or probation could seriously interfere with your class and/or work schedule.
At Rosenblum Law, we will represent you with skill and expertise for criminal charges such as:
- Driving with a suspended license or revoked license
- Leaving the scene of a crime or leaving the scene of an auto accident
- Criminal vehicular assault (“hit and run”)
- Drug possession
- Weapons possession
- Offering a False Instrument for Filing / Fraudulent Application for a Driver’s License or Vehicle Registration
- Endangering the Welfare of a Child
- Criminal Possession of Forged Instrument
- Reckless Driving
- Reckless Endangerment
- Open Container
- Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) / Driving While Ability Impaired (DWAI)
- Criminal possession of a controlled substance
- Unlawful Possession of Marijuana (UPM – Penal Law 221.05)
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Drugs found in a motor vehicle
- Aggravated unlicensed operation
- Grand Larceny (felony)
- Petit Larceny (misdemeanor)
- Canadians Caught With Marijuana at the NY Border
There are a number of constitutional and legal rights that kick in as soon as you are arrested. You want to make sure an experienced attorney who cares about your case is there by your side to make sure those rights are enforced. In addition, if you have been arrested and bail has not been set, or it was set very high, a skilled attorney may be able to get the bail reduced so you can afford to make bail.
The Right Choice for Criminal Defense Representation
We are expert attorneys who will explore all legal angles with skill and creativity to accomplish the best result possible under the circumstances. For a free consult call us now at 1-888-883-5529, or send an e-mail to our New York criminal defense attorney to tell us about your case. Don’t delay; your rights may be compromised if you wait too long.