- Most Common Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Out of State
- CDL Drivers
- CDL Offenses/ VTL 510-a
- CDL Truck Route Violations (NYC)
- CDL Suspensions and Disqualifications
- Operating a Commercial Vehicle Without a Valid CDL
- Logbook Violations
- Overweight Violations
- Failure to Stop at Weigh Station
- Appealing A Suspended CDL
- FMCSA’s Driver Safety Measure System (DSMS)
- CSA Scores
- Failing to-
- Failing to Notify DMV of Address Change in 10 Days
- Failing to Respond to a Traffic Ticket
- Failing To Stop For a School Bus/ VTL 1174(a)
- Failing to Yield/ VTL 1144 and VTL 1144-b
- Failing to Yield to a Pedestrian / VTL 1151-a
- Failure to Yield Right of Way to an Emergency Vehicle/VTL 1144 (a)
- Failure to Signal/ VTL 1163(a) and VTL 1163(b)
- All Other Tickets
- Child Seat Tickets/ VTL 1229-c
- Disobeying a Stop Sign/ VTL 1172
- Driving on the Shoulder/ VTL 1131
- Driving without a license/VTL 509
- Driving an Unregistered Vehicle/VTL 401-1a
- E-ZPass Tickets
- Fleeing From a Police Officer
- Following Too Closely (Tailgating) / VTL 1129(a)
- Improper Passing/ VTL 1121 – 1124
- Improper Turn/ VTL 1160(a) – 1160(e)
- Junior License Traffic Tickets
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident/ VTL 600-1a and VTL 600-2a
- Move Over Law Tickets/ VTL 1144-a (a)
- Obstructed View or Control Ticket/ VTL 1213
- One-Way Roadway Tickets/ VTL 1127
- Reckless Driving/ VTL 1212
- Red Light Tickets/ VTL 1110a & VTL 1111(d)-1
- Seat Belt Tickets/ VTL 1229
- Suspended License Issues
- Unsafe Lane Change/ VTL 1128(a)
- TLC Offenses
To look up traffic tickets by NYS VTL click here.
Getting a New York traffic ticket can give you much more than a headache. As we all know, receiving a traffic ticket in NY can:
- Force you to pay large fines and surcharges
- Put points on your license that could lead to a suspended license
- Cause your insurance to skyrocket
- Stain your driving record for quite a long time
There are many advantages to hiring an attorney to fight your traffic ticket. In New York, if you hire an attorney to handle your traffic ticket, you do not need to come to court. That means you will not have to take off work or leave the comfort of your own home (which in itself could be worth the cost of hiring a traffic ticket lawyer). Also, when you hire a seasoned traffic ticket attorney, you are hiring a person who knows the right arguments to make and the right way of explaining your case in order to get the best result for you.
What We Can Do to Help
Rosenblum Law has handled all kinds of NY traffic ticket cases. We know how to get your traffic violation reduced to a 0-point ticket, how to reduce the surcharges that you will be slapped with, and how to prevent your car insurance from going up.
Remember, our team of attorneys will do all the work for you. Once you send us your documents, we will contact the court, draft and file any necessary paperwork, and will represent your interests in court (during negotiations with the prosecutor and in front of the judge).
Since prosecutors know that an attorney can fair quite well at trial, they are eager to negotiate a plea to save themselves and the court time and energy. However, prosecutors and judges do not look at it this way when you go to court yourself. Consequently, it is absolutely vital to hire an experienced NY traffic ticket attorney today to get the results you want.
Who Should You Contact?
If you recently received a New York traffic ticket, contact the attorneys at Rosenblum Law. They have years of experience fighting traffic tickets, negotiating with prosecutors, and reducing traffic tickets. E-mail or call him today at 888-883-5529.