By: Adam H. Rosenblum Esq. | Last Updated:
Our attorneys love working with journalists to share compelling and unique stories. We are very responsive and typically are available for an interview or comment on the same day as the request. If you are a member of the media and would like to speak with us, please send an email to Elie Orgel, our Marketing Director, who will coordinate – [email protected]
About Rosenblum Law & TrafficTickets.com
Traffic Ticket & Car Accident Data
TrafficTickets.com compiles traffic ticket and car accident data from the NY state DMV and parses it to make it more digestible and visually appealing. Data and charts can be viewed on a county by county basis or by violation. The data is updated yearly, as it is made publicly available (typically at the end of August).
The data hub can be accessed here.
In The News
- 5/18/20 – https://buffalonews.com/
- 1/28/20 – https://www.heraldandnews.com/
- 1/27/20 – https://www.carinsurance101.com/
- 1/26/20 – https://www.rochesterfirst.com/
- 12/29/19 – https://www.usworldherald.com/
- 12/10/19 – https://www.southeastexaminer.com/
- 11/7/19 – https://www.automotive-fleet.com/
- 11/4/19 – https://www.statesmanjournal.com/