Lawyer Blog Guest Posting
Do you want to write for us? At the Rosenblum Law Firm, we have a wide variety of practice areas. Our practice areas include traffic ticket defense in New York State and criminal defense, social security disability, unemployment, and personal injury in New Jersey. On our Blog we give other lawyers the opportunity to write a guest blog posts to strengthen their own website as well as ours.
We currently have multiple blogs:
- criminal law blog
- traffic ticket/speeding ticket blog
- personal injury blog
- unemployment blog
- social security disability blog
What’s in it for You?
- Guest contributors who submit good entries will be allowed to submit content for other network sites
- Awesome brand and profile opportunity
- Unedited submissions
- Solid SEO benefits
- Law Related Content – All submissions must contain law related content.
- Unique content: All submissions must be 100% unique ( will will not except articles spinners)
- Added value: Your submissions should bring added value to the site. We are not looking for guest submitters who want to grab a quick link, instead we want high quality articles.
- Number of Links – you will be limited to one self-promotional link in the author bio of your article. We reserve the right to “no-follow” this link in the future should Google’s Webmaster Guidelines require it.
- Length of Post – All submissions must be over 300+ words of unique content
- Blog exchange – If you offer for us to guest blog on your blog you will have a great chance of your submission being approved
If you are interested in Guest Posting or Exchanging Articles/blogs Contact [email protected]
We also are interested in co-marketing (for Lawyers only); please contact [email protected]